Bretranggallter Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Vares: Private Eye In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c On the trail of a woman, Vares finds himself caught up with underworld characters who are on the trail of hidden millions.
This film insists on hooking into everything that is wrong with Finnish cinema today and dragging them behind. It would really be easier to tell what they happened to get right with this movie<br/><br/>editing and cinematography a total of 1 joke(s). Has to do with an 'adult' chocolate candy. And that's it<br/><br/>Does film school make you stupid? When there are like dozens or a hundred people working weeks and months on a rather big project, doesn't anyone, I mean ANYONE of them see that something is horribly wrong? Who the heck greenlighted that… that "script" in the first place!? Worthy a razzle, and on top of that the acting is so-so, 90% of the characters are stupid (stolen from better American films) and so on. A movie about a private eye that lacks suspense and especially ACTION. Not sure if there was a point though, cause I had a hard time sitting it throughit was, let alone start THINKING about it.<br/><br/>Mr. Selin, Mr Mäkelä - stick to dramas if you don't once in a blue moon dare to try some SERIOUS man-to-men-combats, gunplay, explosions, car chases, wrestling with sharks and avalanches. I understand that to you they must be "subversive over-commercial and over-used Hollywood double cheese" because you try hard to be a "serious film-maker in the best traditions of the man-oriented intelligent high-brow European cinema" but hey, look who's making box office? Hint: financially back up those guys who made the straight-to-DVD "Ukkonen" a few years back. Minus the idiot director of course. See what happens. Here's a suggestion for the title and a tagline<br/><br/>ONE MILLION SQUIBS "Plot? What plot?"
"Vares" was shown during Germany's "Fantasy Filmfest" - an international film festival of fantasy, horror and film noir - and I got to watch it. I'd been looking forward to seeing a Finnish movie with English subtitles rather than the other way round (yes, I'm easy to please sometimes) but in addition to being Finnish, the movie is also QUITE good! I didn't find anything to complain about, be it the acting, soundtrack or conversations. I had a good laugh, so did my friends, and the audience applauded in the end.<br/><br/>The movie is exciting/tense, funny, well-paced, has some heavy action without being too violent, and you just have to love the characters.<br/><br/>I don't know whether this was a one timer, since there are more Vares books, I hope they produce a sequel some time in the future.

Cranium Intel full movie in hindi 720p downloaddownload Command Conquer: Red AlertEpisode 2.17 tamil dubbed movie downloadEpisode 1.7 full movie in hindi 720pThe Einstein Tower movie downloadEpisode 10.2 movie mp4 downloadthe Episode 5.5 full movie in hindi free download hdTe shu shen fen malayalam full movie free downloadPayback: Straight Up full movie in hindi free download hd 720pCoraz n confundido full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p

last edited 217 weeks ago by Bretranggallter
Please log in to post a reply.